Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jaws - Steven Spielberg (1975)

  I think everyone has seen this, but I just recently re-watched it and I forgot how good this movie is! I've probably watched it once a year since I was five for the past 15 years and still everyone time the shark jumps out of the water I jump. I feel like this movie needs no plot summary. It is pretty much as the poster advertises...A giant Shark harassing people. Really though this shark is huge...I've seen the model shark at Universal Studio's as well, Its impressive, but equally as scary too...I love this movie because it frightens you in a way that makes you think, "shit this could happen" Jaws kinda makes you think for a second and remember that we as humans aren't always the biggest and baddest things out there...Scary thought.
  The fact that this movie was made in 1975 is crazy to me, I mean they created a shark that looks pretty damn real, well real enough to make you never want to go in the ocean again. Getting chills just thinking about it again. Steven Spielberg did an amazing job frightening people from ever enjoying the beach again..Great scary movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment